Amazon is the world’s largest bookstore and they will ship to prisons but Amazon sends packages via US Mail, UPS and FedEx and you cant request a specific shipper
Naturally prisoners cant sign for packages when they arrive so it is important that all packages be sent using USPS. Packages requiring a signature will be refused and returned. For this reason it is important for Amazon to ship by USPS only.
How to Force Amazon to Ship by USPS
According to this page on Amazon:
Top tips for shipping by USPS with Amazon
- Buy only from Amazon themselves and not the third party merchants who also sell on Amazon.com
- Find out the P.O Box for the prison. You can try contacting the mail room
- Always address your Amazon delivery using that P.O Box
- Enter the box number as “PO BOX” followed by the number
- Only ship new paperback books only.
- Limit your deliveries to no more than 10 items
- Do not ship more than one package a month or over 10 books.